- Important News
- 109th Congress of the French Notariat
- XVIIIth Notarial Brazilian Congress
- 3rd International Legal Forum St. Petersburg, Russia
- International conference of Qualifications Masiva.-
- Seminar of Tax and Successor Law.Lausanne, Switzerland
UINL-Women’s Rights: Situation Worldwide
The Human Rights Commission of the UINL is one of the five inter continental committees of the International Union of Notaries that gathers to date 83 countries in which a Notary holds by delegation part of the public power. Created in 1948, the Union is a non-governmental organization active on five continents in providing its technical and legal expertise to the States and international organizations.
The Human Rights Commission of the UINL is particularly concerned about ...
109th Congress of the French Notariat
In the city of Lyon, between the 16th and the 19th of June 2013, it will take place the Congress of the French Notariat. The main objective of the Congress is the examination of the legislation of public property. Information and Inscription: http://2013.congresdesnotaires.fr/fr